Big Tex Trailer World is your go-to floor board replacement shop! Our expert technicians can take care of replacing any trailer floor – from equipment to utility decks – to keep you mobile and your trailer floor intact. With more than 60 locations nationwide, Big Tex Trailer World is conveniently located near you.
Whether you have a utility or a horse trailer, floorboard problems are ones you don’t want to deal with, so we recommend you bring your trailer in for regular inspection and maintenance. Our technicians have the knowledge and experience to make sure your floorboards are properly installed so you can tow whatever your cargo is with peace of mind.
We can replace your wood floor boards with high-quality treated lumber so you can feel good about loading your trailer up and hitting the road again. Weak and rotted lumber can cause more trouble than it is worth. Let us connect you with experts who repair trailer wood decks with speed and precision so you can haul safely and keep your cargo secure.
When to Replace a Trailer Wood Deck
Consider replacing a trailer deck whenever you observe or experience any of these conditions:
- You notice signs of rotting, warping, splintering or deterioration in the deck boards.
- Damage is so severe that you see holes in the decking.
- The deck feels unstable while standing on it or when loading or unloading freight.
- You detect damage on multiple boards, making a complete trailer wood deck replacement more cost-effective than performing spot repairs.
- The trailer is more than 10 years old and still contains the original wood decking.
- The bolts, fasteners and other hardware no longer fit securely or loosen too easily.
- You want to upgrade to a stronger, more durable decking material to accommodate heavier loads.
We can help you evaluate your current decking to determine the best solution for your vehicles. We can also recommend an appropriate trailer wood deck treatment to protect and preserve newly installed boards. When you work with our team, you can make your decision with complete confidence.
Our Technicians Specialize in Trailer Floor Replacement
Choosing Big Tex Trailer World as your one-stop trailer repair shop is simple: we can do it all. We hire the best technicians in the business – our service team can take the burden off of you and get your floorboards replaced. They have seen it all and can do it all, with the knowledge and expertise to help you find a solution on how best to keep your trailer in top shape.
Contact Us for More Information
Contact Big Tex Trailer World today to learn more about your trailer wood decking options. We operate 60-plus locations nationwide for your convenience. We can also help you set up a convenient service appointment.